Core Roles and requirements for HR and Admin manager.
1. A good team builder
2. Build company culture with respect to India and China’s culture.
3. Monitor labor discipline. Review and update company’s HR related policies with respect to related law and regulations.
4. Manage employee relationships issues (worker’s appreciation, grievances, counseling, environment, housekeeping).
5. Engage in production to help production manager to develop 3rd EYE.
6. Develop- 2nd eye for the Management
7. Prepare training programs, develop, execute and monitor the same.
8. Handle administrative work for whole company
9. Key team member motivation; Help develop and manage KPI and KRA for the key roles in all the operation for SBJ subunits.
10. Manage worker’s union related issues
11. Act as company compliance officer. Follow up with Admin team to complete compliance related matters.
12. Handle legal and labor matters to be resolved.
13. Resourceful for recruitment and head hunting for SBJ/SBH sub units
14. Set up and administrate different small remote locations of SBJ and SBH’s sub units.
15. Great knowledge and skill in relationship management with local authorities and bodies in the industry and community.
16. Good command of English both in speaking and writing. Great work experiences in a multi-national company is preferred.